Analytics & Fundraising Intern
We Are The New Farmers is an urban farm and microalgae company that grows one of the most sustainable and nutritious foods our planet has to offer: spirulina.
Job Type: Part-time, Schedule flexible, ca. 20-25 hours per week, 3 months with option for extension
Start Date: November 15
Location: South Slope, 679 5th Ave or virtual
Full Job Description
The role will be supporting our team with the fundraising process by identifying and connecting with potential investors and by tracking the success rate of different outreach methods. You will work closely with the founders to ensure a successful fundraising campaign.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Research potential investors on various platforms including LinkedIn, Angellist and Republic
- Contact target investors with dedicated messaging
- Maintain a fundraising CRM and track results of different outreach methods
What you learn
In this role you will be involved in the entire fundraising process of an early stage startup. You will take part in the strategic discussion and creation of fundraising narrative. We will invite you to join some of our meetings that we will have with potential investors, so that you can gain first hand experience in the fundraising process.
- Current student or recent graduate with a degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Law or similar
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented, able to see task through to completion and not a stranger to Excel/Google Sheets
- A punctual, dedicated, and dependable team player with a positive attitude and an interest in entrepreneurship